Below is the list of accepted Miniconfs for LCA2010, along with the names of the Primary Miniconf Organisers.
- /Arduino (Jonathan Oxer)
- /Bridging the gap (Tim Penhey)
- /Business of Open Source (Martin Michlmayr)
- /Data Storage and Retrieval (Peter Lieverdink)
- /Distro Summit (Martin F. Krafft)
- /Education (Tabitha Roder)
- /Haecksen and Linuxchix (Joh Clarke)
- /Libre Graphics Day (Donna Benjamin)
- /Multicore and Parallel Computing (Nicolás Erdödy)
- /Multimedia (Conrad Parker)
- /Open and the Public Sector (Daniel Spector)
- /Open Programming Languages (Christopher Neugebauer)
- /System Administration (Simon Lyall)
- /Wave Developers (Shane Stephens)
These Wiki pages has been created specifically to promote the details of the Miniconfs to delegates.