Jan Gerber (pad.ma, firefogg)
You will be required to bring a laptop with wireless connection and the following software installed:
- oggvideotools: https://launchpad.net/~j/+archive/ppa
- firefox3.6+: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mozilla-daily/+archive/ppa
- firefogg plugin: http://firefogg.org/
- firebug plugin: http://getfirebug.com/
- opera 10.10 and other Web browsers optional
- vlc, mplayer, totem or xine
You are also required to bring a couple of example videos that you can transcode to Ogg Theora/Vorbis and use as examples.
You can also download Ogg video content from a local server during the tutorial.