Please add your name and skillz :)
- Ian Beardslee - Zen Do Kai, also dabbled in Kick Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jutsu, Aikido and Judo. I will be bringing some poles.
- Pia Waugh - Shaolin Gung Fu, have also trained in Go Ju Ryu Karate, and dabbled in Judo and Filipino stick fighting and a whole schwag of weapons (mostly pole). I'll be bringing some fire twirling chains and Poi for fun :)
- Sam Vilain - currently training in Chan's Martial Arts (Chinese Kung Fu, with some small circle Jujitsu and other styles) and the associated Sing Ong Tai Chi (Yang family -> Cheng Man Ching -> Huang Sheng Shyan -> Yek Sing Ong). Not advanced enough yet for weapons training with these schools :). Both of these schools have branches in Australia (Sydney, and a Kung Fu-only branch in Melbourne).
- Julian Carver - Aikido on and of for the last 20 years, some full contact Karate prior to that. Interested in the relationship between Aikido, approaches to peace/conflict resolution, and 'open' business/software/government philosophy.
- PaulWay is interested in coming along to see the different styles of martial arts, as he is thinking of taking one up for fitness and strength improvement.