Miniconfs/Business of Open Source
The "Business of Open Source" miniconf is for people interested in business aspects of open source. It will take place on Monday 18 January 2010.
- 10:30 - 11:15 Ten Ways to Destroy Your Community (Josh Berkus)
- 11:30 - 12:15 Sharing Package Copyright and Licensing Data Effectively (Kate Stewart)
- 12:15 - 13:30 Lunch Break
- 13:30 - 13:55 Get your personal financial house in order with gnucash (Jacinta Richardson)
- 14:00 - 14:25 Partnering with Hardware Companies for Open Software (Joel Stanley)
- 14:30 - 15:15 Accessibility requirements of software and implications for FOSS (Nic Steenhout)
- 15:15 - 15:45 Afternoon Tea Break
- 15:45 - 16:30 The 100 Mile Client Roster (Emma Jane Hogbin)
- 16:35 - 17:00 Building a service business using open source software (Cameron Beattie)
- 17:05 - 17:30 Being an Upstarta - building FLOSS compatible businesses (Arjen Lentz)
See the Miniconf homepage for more information.