Discounts around Wellington for LCA2010 attendees
Town Hall Café
The Wellington Convention Centre has set up a Café in the Wellington Town Hall for our delegates to use during the week of linux.conf.au 2010. They will be providing a variety of food to cater for all diets at a discounted rate from Monday 18th January to Friday 22nd January.
The morning tea and afternoon tea will be served in the Wellington Town Hall Café. There will also be plenty of bowls of fresh fruit for delegates to help themselves to during linux.conf.au 2010.
NOTE: The café will be closed on Friday afternoon so we can set up for the Penguin Dinner
Here is the menu:
Hot Meal (Changes Daily)
- Monday – Coconut chicken curry with cauliflower & green beans on steamed rice
- Margherita – Tomato, bocconcini & basil
- Capricciosa – Salami, olive & artichoke with parmesan cheese
- Pizza Special (Changes Daily)
Salads (Changes Daily)
- Greek salad
- Kumara & watercress salad with mild curry dressing
- Quiches or tarts
- Quesadillas or burritos
- Deli sandwiches, foccacias, pides, five grain filled rolls
- Sweet & savoury scones
- Fresh baked biscuits
- Sweet slices
- Danish pasties
- Fruit salad
The Green Man Pub
The following food and beverage discounts will be made available for all LCA2010 guests when they produce their conference lanyard as identification at the Green Man Pub over the Conference dates:
- $5 Tap Beers (Tui and Export Gold)
- $5 House pour spirits (Vodka, Bourbon, Scotch, Rum and Gin)
- $6 Wine (Sav Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Cab Sav Merlot)
- $2 Soft Drinks
- 25% off Menu Prices
Located on the corner of Victoria Street & Willeston Street in Wellington CBD.
Mojo is a Wellington based coffee roaster based out of Historic Shed 13 on Wellington's Waterfront. Mojo Coffee has 12 Wellington Cafes located conveniently around the CBD and at the airport.
As well as providing discounted coffee from a coffee cart set up especially for LCA2010 at the Wellington Convention Centre, Mojo has offered delegates a 10% discount on all coffees bought from Mojo's outlets around the CBD during the week of linux.conf.au 2010.
For more information about Mojo Coffee, please see: http://www.mojocoffee.co.nz